- You are buying your first or next home, purchasing a holiday home or switching to Haven (including where additional money above the existing mortgage is required) or a negative equity mover (the negative Equity mortgage must be an existing Haven mortgage).
- You’re using a working SEPA direct debit to pay the mortgage repayments. We will use this account to pay the Haven €5,000 Cashback into within two months of drawdown.
- The purpose of the mortgage loan is to purchase a principal private residence (a home you will live in) or a holiday home in Ireland or to switch the mortgage loan relating to your principal private residence in Ireland to us.
- You draw down a new mortgage on a fixed rate with us where the fixed rate portion is €250,000 or more.
- If you have a split rate mortgage, the fixed rate portion of the mortgage is €250,000 or more.
- You complete and send us the Haven €5,000 Cashback application form and have this form accepted by us.
Haven €5,000 Cash Offer
Haven is offering customers who are buying their first or next home, purchasing a holiday home or who are switching to Haven €5,000 Cashback where the fixed interest rate part (excluding the Haven Green 4 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage) of the mortgage is €250,000 or more and the mortgage is taken out between 14 January 2021 and 31 December 2023.
Within two months of taking out the mortgage, these customers will get the Haven €5,000 Cashback into the current account on which they use a SEPA direct debit to repay their mortgage. For more information click here.
But am I Eligible?
If You Have A Self-Build Mortgage Loan:
- The first drawdown must occur between 14 January 2021 and 31 December 2023.
- We will pay you the Haven €5,000 Cashback when your stage drawdowns are €250,000 or more and on a fixed rate.
- Stage drawdowns must take place within 18 months of the first drawdown. Any stage drawdown that takes place more than 18 months after the first drawdown will not be eligible.
- We will pay the Haven €5,000 Cashback into the current account used for the mortgage repayments within two months of drawdown.
You will not be eligible to apply for the Haven €5,000 Cashback if:
- You are an existing Haven mortgage customer who is getting a top-up loan or a transfer of title mortgage loan.
- Your mortgage drawdown took place before 14 January 2021 or after 31 December 2023.
- A stage drawdown that takes place more than 18 months after the first drawdown.
- Your mortgage loan draws down on a variable rate.
The terms and conditions of the Haven €5,000 Cashback have been updated and this offer is no longer available on every fixed rate. The Haven €5,000 Cashback is not available on the Haven Green 4 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage. For more information on the Terms and Conditions see here.
Warning: If you do not keep up your repayments you may lose your home.
Warning: You may have to pay charges if you pay off a fixed-rate loan early.
Warning: The cost of your monthly repayments may increase.
WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REPAYMENTS ON YOUR LOAN, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL GO INTO ARREARS. THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR CREDIT RATING, WHICH MAY LIMIT YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS CREDIT IN THE FUTURE.
Warning: The entire amount that you have borrowed will still be outstanding at the end of the interest-only period.
Warning: The payment rates on this housing loan may be adjusted by the lender from time to time.*
*Applies to variable rate loans only