Moving your information (Right to Portability)
You have the right to request your personal data held by us in a digital and portable format. Your portability request will include all your personal data which has been:
- Processed automatically
- Processed with the customer’s consent
- Processed under the performance of a contract
- Provided by the customer (including observed usage of the account)
You can raise a portability data request by:
- Phoning our contact centre on 1850 565 500 (open Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:30) and speaking with an Agent
Haven will contact you to let you know that your request has been completed which will include instructions for collection.
If an invalid request is submitted, Haven will contact you to let you know along with instructions of what is required to resolve the issue.
The digital portability file will be delivered to an address of your choosing.
You must send written confirmation to Haven Broker Support, with the following information:
- Address to send request to
- Account number