Right of access to information (Subject Access Request)
You can ask us for a copy of the personal information we hold and further details about how we collect, share and use your personal information.
In order to exercise this right, you may call us on 0818 565 500 and speak to an agent.
You can request the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision-making and meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.